Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Big Table has left the building

Dear friends,
I've been trying to add to my blog regularly. Try this to access The Big Table at the new Post-Intelligencer blog address:

http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/thebigtable/

I have a new great-nephew named Ryan Henry Compton. He's a little cutie, and I do mean little! He was born two months early, but is breathing pretty much on his own after 3+ weeks. His mom (my niece Annette), dad, and sister are doing well, but are living in Great Falls, Montana while the baby is in the nic-u. My brother John, the proud grampa, got to hold him Saturday for the first time. If his genes carry out their assignments, he will probably be a very tall man. Someday it will seem strange that he could ever have been so tiny!

Love to all who gather round,
Patty

No comments: