Friday, January 18, 2008

Dear Friends,

A few weeks ago I mentioned that I was moving The Big Table to the Blog pages of the Seattle P-I. This week I'm posting two "columns" for your enjoyment. Please feel free to send me a note at my old e-mail address, or at the one provided for the P-I: pattymluzzi@gmail.com


 

Here's the link that should take you right to the page:

http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/thebigtable/index.asp


 

If for any reason this doesn't work, please send me a note. My status is just slightly beyond "rookie" when it comes to web stuff, so be patient and we'll work it out together. I'm hoping this will provide a bigger audience for my work, so stay tuned and pass the link on to anyone who might be interested.


 

Thanks!

Patty

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Patty,

The Seattle Times address didn't work for me...

Thanks for everything, Starr